Sunday, December 1, 2019

Don't Waste Time! Few Facts Until You Reach Your Kumkum Bhagya Serial


                                       
Don't Waste Time! Few Facts Until You Reach Your Kumkum Bhagya Serial
TV SHOW- Kumkum Bhagya (Zee TV)


                                                                          
  • Kumkum Bhagya is the best serial I have watched in my life love and affection towards each other each and every character have their own importance in this serial lots of twist lots of spice lots of romance lots of love.....Sriti Jha and Shabbir the best onscreen couple ever seen in my life villainous characters way it's awesome Tanu Nikhil Aaliya these three real villains that romance between Pratigya and Abhi that bromance between Abhi and Purab but missing Kiara and sunny so much so I request you guys please bring back Kiara wanna look Kiara after 20 years wanna see that happy family of Pratigya and Abhi and one request plz continue this serial till Shabbir sir and Sriti Jha mam r in the cine industries will always support this serial because it is the best part of my life simply awesome serial but missing Tanu 2dadi Jankee aunty Sarla maa anyway my hearty wishes to Kumkum Bhagya always be the first in Tv show list congrats and all the best wanna see this serial till my last breath.                      
  • I love Kumkum Bhagya serial only because of Shabbir. Shabbir and his acting my god. Love him for life. Especially when he troubles Pragya for fun. And how many names he gave to her fuggy, Mogambo,chashmish, kishmish...... love u Shabbir .....love u Abhi..... love u 'Abhigya'.
  • I just love Pragya and Abhi. they had given their best performance to the Kumkum Bhagya. That's why this show is successful. All the actors and Co-Actors are best. I love this show forever. in this show, I love the bond between Abhi and Pragya. This made the show unique.
  • It's a very nice Kumkum Bhagya show Abhi Pragya is best I think best serial ever I know some people want the show to end but I want the show to be continued because it's very refreshing and nice this is a perfect love story hats off to Ekta Kapoor for such a wonderful concept I hope it never ends and continues for year.                                     
  • The story is quite nice. Humour and Other emotions are perfectly portrayed to elicit positive feedback from the mass. But the recent leap of 7 years and continuing storyline is somewhat similar to Kasam Tere Pyar ki. Is this a Deliberate attempt or a quite accidental mistake, we know not. While certain changes are made to mask the plagiarism, it still remains sinfully evident. Writers should take measures to create an authentic storyline. 


No comments:

Post a Comment